Windows File Management
This web page is for my computer students of the Asian Community Center. No part or contents of these manuals may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without written consent of the author.
- Lesson 1: Windows Explorer
- Lesson 2: File Management
- Lesson 3: File Types
- Lesson 4:File Updates & Synchronization
- Lesson 5: Organizing Photos
- Lesson 6: How to Create CD/DVDs
- Lesson 7: Music
- XP File Management in a Nutshell
- Appendix Shortcuts
- Slide Presentation
Download (Zip Format)
The practice files are in an zip archived format. You must extract the zip folder by using a unzip utility. In Windows 7, use the right-click and select Extract to folder in your Document Library.
Download Practice Files